Having read this policy, if you want to change the way in which we use your data or if you have a question about how your personal information is used please contact us for customer information using the methods below:
Phone: +39 0712901106
Postal address: WiFiBus by FASTMEDIA srl, Via Albertini 36 – 60131 ANCONA (ITALY)
Your right to privacy is very important to WiFiBus (referred to henceforth as “we” / “us”). When you choose to provide us with information about yourself, we recognise that you trust us to act in a responsible manner. It is our belief that this information should only be used to help us provide you with better products and services. At times, our privacy statement might change, but the usage of the information we collect and the policies regarding the sharing of that information will not.
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following information about you. Where we ask you to provide us with any additional information, it will only be mandatory where we need it in order to provide you with the services you have requested – other information will be optional.
(1) Information you give to us: You may give us information about yourself when using our WiFi service. The information you give us may include (but is not limited to): your name, mobile telephone numbers, email address and company name, information about your journey and contact information relating to how you’d like to be contacted by us and/or selected third parties.
(2) Information we collect about you. We may collect the following information:
- technical information example, including the Mac address and session used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information.
(3) Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other sites we operate. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners and subcontractors), and may receive information about you from them.
Use of Information
Any information you provide to WiFiBus is maintained and accessible only by WiFiBus and our trusted service partners. We use the information held about you in the following ways:
(a) Information you give to us. We endeavour to inform you at the time of collection how this information will be used. We will use this information to:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- Respond to your inquiries or to process your requests in relation to your information.
iii. Let you know about important changes or developments to our sites or services.
- Provide and personalise our services generally.
- Administer records of our services.
- Carry out market research campaigns.
vii. Provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you already use.
viii. Provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
- Contact you by post, telephone, fax, SMS or by email (where you have consented to us doing so) to let you know about other products and services that we offer, and feel may be of interest. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the box situated on the relevant form used to collect your data.
- Ensure that content from our services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, making our sites easier for you to use and providing you with access to all parts of our sites.
(b) Information we collect about you. We will use this information to:
- Administer our services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Improve our services to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
iii. Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- Keep our services safe and secure.
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of content we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant communications to you.
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you of other services that may be of interest.
(c) Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Sharing of Information
The individually identifiable information that you provide will be used to deliver a personalized experience for you. We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
(a) Except with your permission or as provided herein, we will not sell, trade or rent personal information about you to third parties. The information you provide to us will be held on our servers, which are only accessible by authorized members of our staff. Information collected by us may additionally be stored on servers managed by trusted partners.
(b) We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our services.
(c) We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If WiFibus or its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
iii. If we enter into a joint venture with another business entity.
- We may allow carefully selected third parties, including other companies in our group, to contact you occasionally about products and services which may be of interest to you (where you have consented to us doing so). They may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by email. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us or them know.
- Where we retain third parties to carry out promotions and other activities for which you have registered, or in which you have otherwise asked to participate.
(d) We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our services to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you personally.
(e) All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share this information with anyone.
(f) Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our services; any transmission is at your own risk.
(a) If you are a minor, please get your parent or guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to us. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
(c) We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law or regulation requires. We employ strict physical, electronic and administrative security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, incorrect altering, accidental loss, destruction and damage both on-line and off-line.
Where applicable, our registration and feedback forms allow you to opt-out / elect not to participate in certain communications or use certain services.
(a) For passengers using WiFiBus service on public transport: At any time, you may request to be removed from our database and we will process such requests. You may send an email to info [at] WIFIBUS [dot] it for this request. Note: If possible, please include a copy of the communication you received to help facilitate a timely and accurate removal. We welcome any questions or comments you have; please direct them to info [at] WIFIBUS [dot] it.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 15.05.18